Financial aid is only a supplement to help meet some of the costs associated with your education.
The tips listed below as well as the resources in this section will help you manage the process:
- Financial Aid Advisors are available to help-make use of them.
- Read and be aware of financial aid programs
- Understand your student rights and responsibilities, and the implications of all the forms you sign.
- Keep copies of all the documents you submit to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships and note the dates submitted.
- Take responsibility for your part in the financial aid process, and ensure yourself of the most aid possible by being prompt, organized, and alert.
- Read the DACC Catalog and Class Schedule thorougly.
- Know and understand policies regarding: