Dona Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
RNtoBSN is dedicated to explaining what it will take students to earn a BSN, where you, thestudent, can go to do so, and what to expect from the nursing community, state by state, once you’ve earned the degree.
The BSN gives every nurse the academic backing they need to pursue any nursing position in the field. RNtoBSN.org is here to help you make it happen.
P.E.O. - Educational Projects, New Mexico
All scholarships are merit based. A NM resident student enrolled at a NM post-secondary institution may apply for as many scholarships for which she qualifies, but can hold only one scholarship per year.
Visit the P.E.O. Educational Projects-New Mexico for the online applications
P.E.O. Continuing Education Grant
The P.E.O. Grant provides a one-time grant of up to $3,000 to women whose college education has been interrupted.
A woman is eligible if she meets the following grant requirements:
- Sponsored by a P.E.O. Chapter (obtained after the interview process)
- U.S. Citizen
- Has had 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life
- Within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational goal
For more information, click here, and contact one of the following chairmen between 10am and 4pm:
- Val Redington - 575-521-4056; email@example.com
- Janet Jaquess - 575-571-5192; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diana Diemer - 575-522-5475; email@example.com