Thursday 06/06/2013 from 9-10 am
Tuesday 06/11/2013 from 3-4 pm
Wednesday 06/19/2013 from 9-10 am
Monday 06/24/2013 from 3-4 pm CANCELLED CANCELLED
NEW NEW Tuesday 06/25/2013 from 3-4 pm
Tuesday 07/02/2013 from 3-4 pm
Wednesday 07/10/2013 from 4-5 pm
Thursday 07/18/2013 from 9-10 pm
Wednesday 07/24/2013b from 3-4 pm
Tuesday 07/30/2013 from 9-10 am
**Remember Priority Deadline to apply for New Mexico is March 1st**
IT’S TIME TO RE-APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
*Some Financial Aid Awards are limited and are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ALL WORKSHOPS WILL BE HELD IN THE TESTING CENTER AT THE EAST MESA CAMPUS RM. 105
*Different times and hours are available to better fit your schedule. Please don’t wait. Apply NOW!
For the 2013-2014 school year, you will need financial information from 2012. You will need and/or refer to:
- Your FAFSA Pin (pin.ed.gov) Both you and your parents will need one, if you are a dependent student.
- 2012 Federal Tax Return and W-2 forms
- 2012 Untaxed Income tax records
- Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!
- If married, your spouse's 2012 Federal Tax Return
- Foreign Tax Return, or
- Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
If you have any questions please call 575-527-7696
**Students with disabilities may contact our office for individual assistance**
Students requiring transcripts from the IRS will do the following:
- Choose your transcript...
- Tax Return Transcript provides most line items from your original return.
- Tax Account Transcript provides basic info, including marital status, type of return filed, AGI, taxable income, and later adjutments, if any.
- Gather your information...
- Social Security Number(or your IRS individual taxpayer identification number);
- Date of Birth;
- Street address; and
- Zip Code or Postal Code.
- Go get your transcript!
- Go to Order a Transcript or Call 1-800-908-9946
NOTE: We cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one we have on file for you. To send your transcript to a differenct address, complete and send Form 4506-7 or call us at 1-800-829-1040.