How Do I Apply?
Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should submit the following forms:
- Download the Dual Credit From (listed below)
- Download the DACC Admissions Application (listed below)
- Take the completed forms to your high school counselor.
- Your counselor will guide you regarding the remaining steps in the dual credit admission process.
- Request and submit an unofficial high school transcript and ACT/SAT or PSAT test scores.
- If a student has not taken ACT/SAT or PSAT, they must take a COMPASS exam. Students can speak to their high school counselor regarding COMPASS testing.
The New Mexico Dual Credit Request Form must be submitted each semester that a student registers for dual credit courses. Forms are also available in the high school counseling offices and the DACC Dual Credit Office.